Ready to discover Detroit's cultural gems? The DX-Pass has you covered.
Expand your experience with the Marriott Overnight Package.
How much is the DX-Pass?
The DX-Pass costs $32 and is worth a total value of well over $60!
Where can I get it?
You can purchase the pass online. You can then pick it up at the DXF Welcome Center, MoCAD, or the Detroit Historical Museum (you must present your receipt). You can also purchase the DX-Pass at the DXF Welcome Center (123 Monroe St.) via credit card payment.
How do I use the DX-Pass?
1) Purchase the pass online or at the DXF Welcome Center for $32.
2) The pass may be used for one standard admission to each of the listed partner organizations and is valid for 8 days from when you pick up the pass.
3) The pass gives you additional discounts at participating organizations listed below.
4) Save money and time! You’ll have a convenient itinerary planned ahead of time.
But wait, there's more...
Additional discounts at participating restaurants and shops including:
- 10% off at the Detroit Historical Museum gift shop
- 10% off at the Explore Store at the Michigan Science Center
- 10% off at the MoCAD gift shop
- 10% off Anchor Bar
- 10% off Firebird Tavern
- 10% off Golden Fleece
- $1 off your order at Great Lakes Coffee
- Free gift at the Peacock room (w/ purchase)
If you are a business interested in offering a discount in partnership with the DX-Pass, please contact us!
Round out your cultural immersion by visiting great local galleries, art institutions and businesses in the area.
Detroit Experience Pass & Marriott Overnight Package
See the Motor City like never before when you book the Detroit Experience Package at your choice of participating Marriott® and Courtyard® hotels. Enjoy deluxe overnight accommodations in Metro Detroit with two DX-Passes that give you access to six downtown museums and a cultural walking tour. Book now
Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center, Detroit Marriott Troy, The Dearborn Inn- A Marriott Hotel, Courtyard