THE LATEST FROM DXF
View more updates on our blog.
Detroiters who know Detroit
At the Detroit Experience Factory we use interactive experiences and innovative resources to help newcomers and locals alike get more connected to the people, places and projects in Detroit. We operate Detroit’s community based Welcome Center and have taken over 70,000 people on experiential tours of Detroit since we opened in 2006.
Find out about our customized tours.
- Book a customized tour
- View our upcoming public tours
- Detroit Experience Pass
- Community Calendar
- Tour guide application
- Tour Photos
IN THE MEDIA
- Detroit Experience Factory showing off the city to Detroit Auto Show visitors, WXYZ
- Detroit ‘Ambassadors’ May Help Auto Show Attendees Get Outside Cobo Center, WDET
- Jeanette Pierce on PureReinvention
- DXF on PBS, Discover the D
- Curiosity Magazine, Catalysts of Change
- What happens when 200 interns search Detroit for clues, Crain's Detroit
- Jon Chezick, Director of Experiences of Detroit Experience Factory listed as one of the 14 People Who Are Changing The Face Of Detroit, Business Insider